WorkTech Terms & Conditions
· These Terms and Conditions describe member’s rights and obligations in connection with member receipt and use of the services provided by WorkTech in connection with Hotdesk, Daily Desk, Meeting Room or other services specified herein.
· WorkTech provides members with the ideal office space to work and members are expected to conduct legal business and lawful activities at WorkTech.
· Members shall not affix anything to the windows, walls or any other part of the space or make alterations or additions to the desks or the space.
· Members shall not use the space for lodging or sleeping or for any immoral or illegal purposes.
· Members shall not leave the belongings unattended. WorkTech shall not be responsible for member’s personal property.
· Internet service and any other service provided by WorkTech may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of any local law is prohibited.
· Members and guests shall conduct themselves in a businesslike manner, the noise level, especially when making phone calls, shall be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy others.
· Member’s guests are welcomed to use the meeting room (booked by member). Should guests need to work at WorkTech, day membership is required.
· The member agrees to pay WorkTech and WorkTech agrees to accept a monthly fee on the first day of each of every month of the term on this agreement, by post-dated cheques or by wire transfers to WorkTech bank account where bank charges are borne by the remitter.
· Members agree to pay all fees when they are due. In the event that member do not pay fees when they are due, member may be charged a late fee and interest on the unpaid balance starting from the due date. WorkTech may also suspend member’s privileges until the dues are settled. Members may also be responsible for any additional collections charges incurred.
· Members may be held liable (and do hereby authorize us to charge you) for the repair cost for all damage to our premises and items therein caused by you or your guests, invitees or where permitted.
· WorkTech do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other members or any other third parties. If a dispute arises between members or their invitees and guests, WorkTech shall have no responsibility or obligation to participate, mediate or indemnify any party.
· WorkTech do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other individuals using the services or at our premises. Members should be aware that other users or members may not be who they claim to be. We do not perform background checks on our users or members nor do we guarantee that our user’s or member’s profiles are accurate. WorkTech do not endorse, support or verify the facts, opinions or recommendations of our users or members.
· Membership will be automatically renewed at the end of each term unless termination by the member in writing. Monthly memberships can be terminated at anytime by giving 1 month written notice on the 1st day of any calendar month thereafter. For non-monthly memberships written notice must be received at least 2 months before the end date of the agreed term.
· WorkTech reserves the right to make such other house rules as in its judgment may from time to time be needed for the safety of clients, care and cleanliness of the offices.
· WorkTech reserves the right to terminate any membership should members are found being in breach with the membership condition(s) or house rule(s).